Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Life.....

Alrighty, it's wednesday! I realise time have been passing by really fast these days. I know somehow someday, O'level chinese is nearing. I can hear it calling. This is SO bad. i seriously dont know what can i do to improve my Chinese. i mean yea, what can we do? Okay. It's already somewhere in the middle of the week. Very soon, it's the holidays. Somehow, it's not really a holiday for us cos' we had to get our asses off to school for the first 3 weeks and unknowingly, i'll be going off to china, leaving my baby alone in Singapore. Man!! i dont want to! it's TEN fucking days for god's sake! Anyway, nowadays we had a lot of intensive Chinese. it's a fucking waste of time. It's not like by giving us worksheets, we're gonna' improve or something? Cos' at the end of the day, we end up slacking. And all the cloze passages, i simply got hell a lot of mistakes and all the ones i got it right, it's just plain LUCK. i dont know how they see this as helping us? There's NO teachers there to teach us at all. And it's a lil' too late to do it now huh? Anyway, life somehow have been not really good for me nowadays. i'm somehow confuse, somehow unhappy with somethings which i, myself dont know what. I might look really happy, having fun and stuffs. but inside, there's just these things which made me feel really uncomfortable. I'm like lost? Anyway, MOS is a off to my gang, definately. Yea. sucky feeling but seriously, i can do no shit. Cy actually asked to tag along with him and mel but it's so a nono. Cos' yea, you know. Oh well, baby promised to bring me clubbing someday with his friends during non-peak days. That'll be cool enough. Baby and i turned into Mr & Ms Rnbs recently. haha. FINALLY i get rid of Mr J-pop! Hurray! Yea. let's get back to SCHOOL stuffs. yup, Dnt, i'm SO afraid i couldnt finish it on time cos you know, i'm gonna miss almost one whole week of Dnt! i hope i can finish my artefact by the end of 2nd week of holidays! Alrights, i guess that's it for the day.

With love, on Wednesday, May 24, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse